In light of the recent success of our Push Ambassador Program in India, we are thrilled to be extending our Ambassador Program to the continent of Africa.
The Push Ambassador Africa Program marks an exciting expansion of our community initiative and will focus on increasing the Push footprint and promoting a vibrant web3 enthusiast community throughout Africa.
We are extremely excited to start this new chapter and welcome new web3 ambassadors from across Africa to the Push family.
Looking for New Ambassadors!
With the Push Ambassador Africa program we aim to create a thriving network of ambassadors who will represent the Push Protocol brand throughout Africa. As a Push Ambassador, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with existing campus club structure in various respective campuses
- Increase overall dApp users via consistent creation of awareness
- Monthly content creation/curation to boost awareness and overall reach on social media (content can be either written articles, designs or short videos)
- Create awareness within local community groups by hosting seasonal meet-ups and attending relevant events where you can promote the Push brand
- Attract developers and designers to your local Push community
- Promote the Push Africa DAO
We are in search of passionate web3 enthusiasts who are eager to become key contributors to Push Protocol. As such, you are invited to apply to be a part of the first set of ambassadors in our inaugural expansion phase to Africa.
Requirements — who can apply?
Diversity and appreciating various abilities are important to us. With that, you only need to meet the following conditions:
- Need to be a citizen of an African country (all nationalities are welcome)
- Must be passionate and interested in web3
- Knowledge of coding/developing in web3 is a plus, but not a requirement! We are looking for all kinds of web3 enthusiasts!
- Strong communication skills
- Active presence on social media
- Love the color pink
- Think the 🔔emoji is beautiful
If this sounds like you or someone you know — apply!
What are the steps to become a Push Ambassador in Africa?
Step 1: Application
Applying is simple — fill out the form below to submit your application.
To increase your chances of being chosen, make sure to review the above prerequisites!NB: Application ends 5th November, 2023.
Step 2: Interviews
If you’re shortlisted, get ready for a friendly chat with members from our team for further consideration and prospective onboarding. We’ll dive deeper into your interests and experiences to get to know you better.
Step 3: Party time
Congratulations on your success! You will be invited to an onboarding session with the Push DAO community lead. This training will help you familiarize yourself better with both Push and your weekly responsibilities as a Push ambassador.
As a chosen ambassador, the community lead will be at your side to make sure you are supported every step of the way. We're here to support you with any additional help you need so you can shine in your new ambassador role to the fullest.
Benefits of Joining the Push Fam!
Becoming a Push Ambassador gives you to a host of benefits such as:
- Experience: Work alongside leading web3 cofounders, devs and leaders who will always be there to share insights and knowledge with you.
- Network: As a representative of Push you’ll not only get to network with the internal team, but you’ll also get to know other Push partners, collaborators, and ambassadors.
- Rewards: Ambassadors get access to financial rewards as well as perks like exclusive Push swag.
- Autonomy: This opportunity lets you make the most of your ambitions while having strong autonomy. You’ll be supplied with the resources you need to pursue a particular web3 interest you have and fulfill whatever productive outlet you want to pursue.
Submit Your Application on or before 5th November, 2023! Application Link 👉 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8qjQaBaNLy5NJw0FOGWRx_pFJc9CezyPkqamkIAr4SJ1RRw/viewform
The Push Ambassador Africa Program centers around individuals who have the potential to enhance brand visibility, facilitate partnerships, nurture a growing user community, and are passionate about helping decentralize communication.
If everything you’ve read so far excites you – apply here now!